Two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Kyle Busch says he wishes to have a conclusion soon on where he’ll be driving next season.
Kyle Busch was speaking at NASCAR’s playoff media day last Thursday where he told journalists that he has multiple offers in front of him.
Busch who has won 60 Cup Series races throughout his career, now sees himself in this situation because longtime JGR sponsor M&M’s decided last year that it wouldn’t return following the 2022 season.
“I was hoping yesterday,” Busch said when asked when he might have a deal to announce. “I’m not going to put a timeline on it, but time is a ticking, and there are a lot of other options and a lot of other dominoes that need to fall.”
According to The DBC Podcast in regards to Kyle Busch future, a decision is coming soon.
Richard Childress Racing President Torrey Galida declared that he had no comment on the situation Sunday at Darlington.
Denny Hamlin co-owned team 23XIRacing also remained in the mix to sign the two-time champion Kyle Busch.
— Adam Stern (@A_S12) September 6, 2022
Richard Childress Racing is likely to add a third charter to the team for the 2023 season, according to FOX Sports NASCAR reporter Bob Pockrass.
The team RCR would have three charters and two full-time drivers with Busch and Dillon in 2024.